For CFU- and Danforth Campus-sponsored events that are held off-campus, local/regional guidance will apply.
- In-person social events and gatherings on the Danforth Campus and off-campus university-sponsored events are allowed.
- Effective March 3, 2022, masking is optional for social events of any size, with or without food, on or off campus.
- Effective March 14, 2022, masking will be optional for all Danforth Campus spaces. There will be no limit on gathering sizes.
- Safety protocols for Kemper Museum, Edison Theatre and 560 Music Center remain in effect. We continue to monitor conditions and will adjust this guidance as the situation improves.
- Food and drink may be served.
- Events may be held that are open to the public or that include invited guests who are not Washington University students, faculty or staff. For these events, members of the public and invited guests must complete an attestation that they are fully vaccinated and/or that they will follow all university guidance while on campus. The attestation is available on the visitor screening tool.
Updated March 3, 2022