We want to share some additional instructions for completing your COVID-19 pre-arrival and entry testing. Please read the following information carefully.
TEST DELIVERY & PICK-UP
- The On/Go Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test kits are being shipped and should arrive this week to student addresses.
- If you do not receive the test kits or cannot use them for any reason, you should find another test for pre-arrival testing. You will be able to pick up an On/Go kit on campus when you get here to complete your entry testing.
- Starting January 28, test kits will be available for pick-up in the DUC Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. We will post additional hours and locations to the WashU Together website when available.
COMPLETING YOUR TESTS
- Follow the instructions for completing your tests during these timeframes:
- Pre-arrival: No more than 48 hours before you return to campus before the spring semester. Students who have remained in St. Louis during the break should complete this test between January 28 and 30.
- Entry: All students are REQUIRED to complete this test and report your results as soon as you arrive on campus, and by no later than Feb. 4. Failure to do this may result in administrative withdrawal from your courses, and you would not be allowed to enroll for the duration of the spring 2022 semester.
HOW TO REPORT YOUR RESULTS
- We are still using the On/Go mobile app for completing your tests, but we are no longer using the app to report test results directly to the university. You should download the app to complete the tests, and then take the following steps to report your results to the university:
- You will receive two personalized emails to your university email address from the sender “WashU COVID Testing Center” — one sent on January 19 for your pre-arrival test and the other sent on January 26 for your entry test — with links to submit your results.
- Follow the instructions in the emails to access and complete the reporting forms.
- You will need to upload an image of your test result, which can be a screenshot from the On/Go mobile app or a photo of the actual test.
- You will also be required to complete an attestation to verify that the results you are reporting are accurate.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE
- Pre-arrival: Remain at home, seek any medical treatment from your local provider and isolate according to the instructions you receive by email after you submit your test results.
- Entry: Do not come to campus or leave your on-campus residence. Contact Habif at firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance. If you are ill, please call 314-935-2252. If you get voicemail, leave a message with your contact number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Both: Habif Health and Wellness Center will be notified of your result through the reporting form. You will receive additional instructions by email after submitting your test results.
Once again, I want to thank you for all you’re doing to help us have a safe, healthy and successful spring semester. We can’t wait to see you back on campus soon.
Be well and stay safe,
Anna “Dr. G” Gonzalez
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs