(Effective date: September 22, 2021)
Note: These protocols apply only to 560 Music Center, Edison Theatre, AE Hotchner Theatre and Kemper Art Museum, and not to other music, event or lecture spaces at this time.
Health and Safety Requirements
- Prior to coming to campus, all guests are required to complete the visitor self-screening (https://covid19.wustl.edu/health-safety/daily-self-screening/).
- Guests ages 12 and older are required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. An individual is considered fully vaccinated when at least 14 days have passed since they completed their vaccination series. All guests must also show a photo ID for entry.
- Original, printed or digital vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination and must clearly show the cardholder’s name, date of birth and date(s) of vaccination.
- Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of venue access or an antigen test administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider within 24 hours of admittance. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
- A photo ID must be shown along with the vaccination or negative test information.
- NOTE: Guests under the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
- All guests must wear a face mask.
- Face coverings must fully cover the nose and mouth.
- Gaiters, face coverings with valves/vent, bandanas or single-layer of fabric masks are not acceptable face coverings.
- If a guest does not have an acceptable mask, one may be provided to them.
- Prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted.
Health and Safety Compliance
Compliance with the above-listed health and safety rules is required for entrance. If a guest violates any of the above rules, the guest may be denied entry or be required to leave the venue with a potential ban on re-entry.
These measures are for the safety of our guests and performers. Thank you for doing your part to help us bring live theater back to our community.