Updated May 13, 2022
Washington University Danforth Campus (including North, West, South and Tyson Campuses) COVID-19 Policy effective from March 3, 2022 until further notice
- Effective March 14, 2022, masking is optional for all Danforth Campus spaces. There is no limit on gathering sizes.
- WashU is a community that cares for each other. Please keep the following in mind:
- Don’t question someone or make assumptions about them because of their choice to wear or not wear a mask. Some may choose to wear a mask, say no to a social engagement, or otherwise exercise more caution than others.
- If a classmate or colleague asks you to wear a mask, please consider doing so to be supportive, even if the rules don’t require it. Keep in mind they may be at a higher risk, caring for others at a higher risk, or feeling less comfortable in a mask-optional environment.
- See the March 3, 2022 message to the Danforth Campus community for more information.
General masking guidance
Visit the CDC website to learn more about Use and Care of Masks.