(Updated March 14, 2022)
For university-sponsored events that are held off-campus, local/regional guidance will apply.
As long as conditions permit, visitors are allowed on campus and are encouraged to complete a self-screening using the university’s visitor screening tool. All visitors must follow any current university public health requirements while on campus. Event organizers will remind visitors of these requirements through event invitations and announcements. Organizers may also request guests to display a healthy screening result before they enter the event. (The screening tool provides a green check mark to indicate that an individual has passed.)
Suggested invitation language:
Your health and safety are important to us. Please complete our visitor screening tool no more than two hours before you arrive. You may be asked to verify your screening status upon arrival. Kindly come prepared to wear a mask while indoors.
In addition, please:
- Communicate mask guidelines to attendees
- Effective March 14, 2022, masking is optional for all Danforth Campus spaces.
- Food and drink are allowed at indoor events at this time with no limit on gathering sizes.
- Communicate in advance and through signage at the event that all visitors are encourged to complete the daily screen.
- Have staff available at the entry to events involving visitors to review healthy screen results if required for entry eligibility.
- Inform all visitors that they should NOT come to campus if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.