High Alert (Orange)
Limited activities occur on campus
Next ‘Ask the Doctors’ Town Hall
Wednesday, September 30
6-6:30 p.m. CT
Masks must be worn when outside on campus unless you are able to keep at least 6 feet between you and other people you do not live with. For example, if you are walking on a busy sidewalk where you cannot separate from others by 6 feet, you must wear your mask.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or if you test positive, are presumed positive or believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you must report this information as follows:
All Danforth Campus students (on- or off-campus, undergraduate, graduate or professional)
Habif Health and Wellness Center, 314-935-6666 or COVID Call Center, 314-362-5056
Faculty and staff
COVID Call Center, 314-362-5056
Once notified of a positive case, Habif or Occupational Health will:
- Provide guidance regarding testing, contact tracing, and any other steps you may be required to take.
- Communicate with the appropriate local health department.
- Notify individuals in the university community identified as a close contact of the individual and advise them of next steps, including any required preventive measures such as testing or quarantine.
- Contact your supervisor or dean to advise on any necessary follow-up within your school or department.
- Advise and coordinate enhanced cleaning and disinfection of affected areas, if necessary.
We provided free, highly accurate COVID-19 testing administered by university medical professionals for all Danforth Campus students at the start of the fall semester (entry testing). After this initial round of testing at the start of the semester, all undergraduate students living in the St. Louis region are required to complete a university-provided COVID-19 test every two weeks for the duration of the fall semester. In addition, we will provide testing for all students, faculty and staff who develop symptoms of COVID-19 at any time during the fall semester.
Visit the COVID-19 testing page for more information.
Danforth Campus Digest
Get the latest news and information for the Danforth Campus.
St. Louis Community Updates
WashU joins the St. Louis community as we fight the COVID-19 virus to reduce its impact on the region. Read more on the Government & Community Relations website.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have questions about your health, please call the numbers below for guidance and to learn about convenient options for testing:
Habif Health and Wellness Center
COVID Call Center
Faculty and Staff
COVID Call Center
COVID-19 Info Line
Out of Area:
School of Medicine
Visit the central COVID-19 resource for WashU Med faculty, students, trainees and staff.